Quotes About Happiness 002

Quotes About Happiness - Quotes About Happiness 002


“I will not deny that my heart has long occupied itself with the most tender feelings for another. So strong were these impulses that I indulged myself by thinking that if I could not have him whom I admiredwhom I will admit it now when I would not before I lovedthen I would never want another. However those are sentiments best saved for one of Lily's romances. The heart is a far more practical thing and in its life is happily capable of more than a single attachment.” 
Galen Beckett, The Magicians and Mrs. Quent


Below are some Quotes About Happiness, hopefully it can be your inspiration.


Quotes About Happiness 001-003 6

Quotes About Happiness 001-003 7

Quotes About Happiness 001-003 8

Quotes About Happiness 001-003 9

Quotes About Happiness 001-003 10


Feel free to share, if you think some Quotes About Happiness above inspired you.

No comments: